What's up in July, August and September 2018?
- New Lindy Hop Beginners classes, on Tuesdays at Salle Dublin in Ixelles will start on 04/09/2018. Registrations are open, check it out here.
- Saturday Night Hop, or bi-weekly free party at Muntpunt Grand Café is back 03/08/2018.
- We will open new Beginners classes for Lindy Hop on in September on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Stay tuned for more info.
Events at BSDC - 2018 program.
- Regardless of whether you're an experienced dancer or would like to start dancing Lindy Hop - BSDC has something to offer you. We organize Lindy Hop and Solo Jazz classes in Brussels with an emphasis on rhythm and technique. Read about our teaching philosophy here. You can find the 2018 program here. Our classes are modular: you can pay as you come, though regular visitors get a discount. Our teaching days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening. All classes are taught in English!
- We'll have a lot of parties! Which means we'll need a lot of DJ's. It leads us to a many interesting improvements in our workshops and talks program, stay with us and read more about it later.
- There are so many great dancers our there with so much knowledge to share with us! We'll invite some of them for you. BSDC keeps organizing workshops with the best possible international instructors with unique experience in Swing Dance.
And check our Facebook page :)